As the crisp air and cozy sweaters of winter approach, let’s not forget to give your skin the care it deserves to stay healthy and radiant during the colder months.
At Biba de Sousa Los Angeles, we understand the seasonal changes that impact your skin, which is why we're thrilled to share our "Prep For Winter" skin care tips, designed to help you achieve a beautiful winter glow.
- Switch to a gentle cleanser to preserve the natural skin surface oils.
- Reduce the frequency of exfoliation in order not to sensitize the skin.
- Use a hydrating toner & serum to offset the effects of the dry air.
- Use a richer, more hydrating moisturizer in the winter to protect your skin barrier.
- Protect your lips with a good-quality lip balm.
- Avoid hot water to prevent skin dehydration.
- Protect your skin indoors and out by wearing SPF and protective clothing when outdoors and using a humidifiers indoors.
- Consider using a hydrating mask once or twice a week to give your skin an extra moisture boost.
- Consume foods rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and healthy fats to nourish your skin from within.
As the temperature drops, your skin’s needs change. We curated a selection of products that focus on hydration and protection, ensuring your skin remains nourished and shielded from the harsh elements.
EXPLORE our range of winter essentials that act as a barrier against the cold, all while keeping your skin's natural radiance intact.